– The Ely Hereward Rotary Club
– Supporting our local community BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND – ABBA at the Maltings….
Dance the night way to ABBA ReBjörn at The Maltings on Saturday March 30th – tickets are on sale now at the Babylon Gallery, Ely Fudge, Oliver Cromwell’s House, and at www.wegottickets.com/event/461929
Tickets selling fast – have you got yours yet?
Ely Hereward – A different kind of Rotary Club…
Our weekly meetings are held at St. Peter’s House, Broad Street, Ely, CB7 4BB at 8pm on Wednesday evenings. Doors are open at 7.30pm for tea, coffee, and a chance to chat.
We are an inclusive club, and welcome women and men of all ages and backgrounds who are interested in our activities. We offer:
• Short meetings – typically around 90 minutes – plus interesting speakers and trips out
• Great fellowship
• Support for local charities and good causes
• No formal meals, no rituals, and definitely no bling!
Click on “About our Club” for more information
You can contact us for an invitation by clicking here
And can find more about us on
Sarah Lindsell – President 2018-2019